RENT / SONY PVM 740
he Sony PVM740 7.4" OLED Monitor uses an Organic Light-Emitting Diode display panel to provide bright, high-resolution images with deep blacks and detailed whites that can be seen clearly in bright sunlight. Even more than standard CRT and LCD displays, the OLED panel is capable of extremely lifelike images with a wide dynamic range, enhanced further by Sony's 10-bit panel driver and ChromaTRU technology. Not only does this provide support of professional broadcast standards such as SMPTE-C, EBU, and IT, it allows emulation of CRT monitors for accurate matching between displays.
Professional features include assignable control buttons, 8-channel audio metering, marker settings, waveform and peaking, and standard BNC connections that allow 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, and composite connections--all in a sturdy, lightweight body that's equally at home in the studio as in the field.
The price indicated is for a day of rental. 50% DISCOUNT FOR THE FOLLOWING DAYS
- Super Top Emission (STE) Technology
- Sony's exclusive Super Top Emission Technology provides a brighter panel with longer life and lower power consumption, combined with special color filters that increase color saturation while rejecting outside reflections that would interfere with the picture when used outdoors.
- STE OLED Panel
- Thanks to the nature of the OLED display panel and Sony's Super Top Emission (STE) technology, the PVM-740 offers outstanding high-contrast images--for example, the deep black of a night scene can be accurately displayed and the black portion of an image is not raised even in a low-illumination edit suite. As the black color is deep, peak brightness becomes higher and can brilliantly express sparkling town lights and stars in the night sky. On the other hand, the high-contrast, low-reflection capabilities of the PVM-740 achieve monitoring in bright sunlight of delicate, clearer images during outside broadcasting and field production--performance that is difficult to achieve with CRTs and LCDs.
- Flip Feature for 3D
- 3D is now the focus on many productions, so tools that fit this requirement are always welcome. New to the Sony monitor list of features is an image flip function. This is required when 3D camera rigs are using half mirrors to help simplify acquisition. The image can be flipped horizontally, vertically or both.
- Superb Picture Quality & Stable Color Reproduction
- Precision imaging achieved with 960 x 540 pixel , 7.4" OLED panel using 10-bit drivers
- Black levels lower and more defined than CRT (when compared to Sony BVM-D9H5U 9" CRT monitor)
- Multiple color gamut display (SMPTE C, EBU, ITU-R BT709)
- 10-bit professional display engine
- New panel stability system
- Multi-format Input Signal Support
- 3G, HDSDI, SDI, composite and HDMI included
- AC Power Cord
- AC Plug Holder
- AC Power Adapter
- Operating Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
Sony PVM740 specs
Application ENG/EFP, OB Van, Editing Systems, Monitor Walls Display Type OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) LCD Size 7.4" Video System NTSC/PAL
Up to 1080 50/60p
Resolution 960 x 540 Input and Output Connectors Composite: BNC (x1 Input, x1 Loop-through Output)
3G/HD/SD-SDI: BNC (x1 Input, x1 Output)
HDMI: HDMI (x1 Input)
Audio: 3.5mm Stereo Mini (x1 Input, x1 Output)
Remote: 8-pin Modular Connector (x1 Input)
Ethernet: RJ-45 (x1 Input)
Headphone: 3.5mm Stereo Mini (x1 Output)
Picture Controls Assignable Remote Control No Power Requirements 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5-0.3A
Power Consumption 27W (max) Dimensions (WxHxD) 8.7 x 7.3 x 6.4" (22.2 x 18.4 x 16.2 cm) - w/stand Weight 4.4 lbs (2kg)