RENT / EVERTZ ECAS - fiber optic ccu's
The Evertz Camera Adapter system provides a versatile fiber-optic enabled
accessory to Sony HDW-F900(R) and XDCAM-HD High Definition camcorders.
There are three components to the system; each linked via fiber optic cable.
When the fiber enabled HD camera adapters are connected to the ECB-HD base
station the camera video is transported to the base over fiber
and broken out to HDSDI video with embedded audio and time code,
analog or AES audio, LTC, NTSC/PAL, SDI and IEEE1394A downconverted video with time code.
The base station has inputs for return HD/SDI, NTSC/PAL, 4 channels of analog or AES audio,
genlock, time code and IFB. The fiber also transports bi-directional RTS intercom,
camera remote control (with view finder menus), and contact closure tallies.
When the Camera power option is installed in the base station (-CP versions), the
base station can send DC power over a hybrid copper/fiber optic cable to the camera adapter.
This DC voltage is converted to battery voltage by the ECA-PS power module,
which mounts on the camera adapter in place of a battery.
When power is sent down the hybrid cable, the camera and accessories can be powered at a
distance up to 2km.
ADITIONAL FEATURES WHEN CONNECTED TO BASE STATION :
• Serial digital return video available on Aux SDI output
• 4 channels of AES or Analog Return Audio
• NTSC/PAL Return Video
• Tri-level or bi-level genlock return to camera
• LTC to and from camera
• Camera control from control panel connected to base station (camera
menu video input when available on camera)
• 2 channel Intercom - 5-pin XLR headset connector at camera adapter, RTS
beltpack connection at base station
• IFB return channel to camera adapter
• Piezo electric speaker with volume control for intercom monitoring
• RS-422/232 channel to base station
• 4 GPI/O channels simple control or tally between camera and base station
- 2 each direction
• Status LEDs for SDI and NTSC/PAL return video, Intercom Talk and Fiber
• Available with LEMO 3K